Sunday praise.

 Dear Lord, 

1 Thessalonians 5:17 Pray without ceasing.

Father of all lights, the only immortal, eternal, invisible and wise God, to you be all the glory and honour. I stand in awe of the sacrifice you made, the greatest example of love. I thank you for the cross Jesus. Thank you that because of your blood I am forgiven, I am sanctified, I am justified and sin nolonger has a hold on me. Zincane izibongo zami. Somandla, I give you my mind, my soul, my heart, my all. Mould me into a vessel that will bring honour and glory to your name. May I walk before you and be holy, a woman that is after your very own heart. May your presence illuminate every part of my life. May I trust in you always and lean not on my own understanding. May your kingdom come. Your will be done on earth, in my life as it is in heaven. May you lead me not into temptation but deliver me from all evil. May your hand be with me always that I may be kept from evil, that it may not grieve me. May you bless me indeed and enlarge my coast. May you help me to walk worthy of you, fully pleasing you, being fruitful in every good work and increasing in your knowledge God. Thank you for your grace. Your grace that is sufficient for me. All day. Everyday. Thank you for holding my hand through it all. All day. Everyday. Yours is the kingdom, the power and the glory in Jesus's name,

I feel like I can conquer the world with one hand, when you are holding the other.

Amen.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am queen.

Broken.

Siphosenkosi.