Stand on my knees.

 Dear Lord,

I know that what I choose to stand for today will give me an identity tomorrow and sustain me in the future. I realise that if I don't stand for anything I'll surely fall for everything. I know if I stand in your word I cannot stand with the world. I pray that you help me stand for purity as a young person living in a crooked and perverse generation. Help me stand for the truth, the whole truth and nothing else but the truth, for I know only it will set me free. Help me stand for peace that comes from you and surpasses all understanding. May I stand for integrity like Job until God is proud of me. 

 “Prayer is man’s greatest power.” W. Clement Stone

May I stand for righteousness without which no man can see God. Help me stand for excellency for I am not an ordinary child, I have been called to do great and mighty things. Help me stand for the justice of the poor and the afflicted just like Solomon. Help me to stand on my knees. It's only then that I'm able to touch the sky. I pray that against all odds you help me stand my ground and fight the good fight of faith.

Amen.



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am queen.

Broken.

Siphosenkosi.