Loud whispers.

 Dear Lord,

He is the ultimate expression and extension of all the elements that make up the universe. Fire. Air. Earth. Water. A feel of his fingers exploring my body lights it aflame. Setting little fires in places I never knew could burn. Quiet crackles reminding me of that my constant state of smouldering can be turned into seven seconds of wild firecrackers. He is fire. Him pulling me close, making me forget how to breath. An action that comes so natural to me. Gravity's pull suddenly feels like a push. Allowing me to float into the sky. Gently drifting into the clouds. Knocking on Heaven's door. Breath in. Hold it. Breath out. He is air. A feel of him becoming one with me. Intertwining our fingers as we dig deep to find the treasures buried deep within. To tap into the core of who we are. Molten rock. Turned dust. Turned flesh. He is earth. I dance with him to the point of no return. I dance with him to the point where the sea meets the sky. The climax. He got me surfing on his waves. Sometimes. He got me swimming in the deep against the tides. Sometimes. He got me floating to wherever the current takes me. He is water. I find his name on my tongue. In loud whispers. In silent screams. Failing to put what I feel to words. Again reminded of who he is. Fire. Air. Earth. Water. The universe on two feet. The word made flesh. The likeness of God. A man that reminds me I am woman.


1 Thessalonians 4:2-5 [2]For ye know what commandments we gave you by the Lord Jesus. [3]For this is the will of God, even your sanctification, that ye should abstain from fornication: [4]That every one of you should know how to possess his vessel in sanctification and honour; [5]Not in the lust of concupiscence, even as the Gentiles which know not God


Lord, forgive me of the sins I've done against my body. Though they be red as crimson, wash them away and leave me as white as snow. May the holy spirit awaken my ironed conscious. Give me no peace when sexual gratification even crosses my mind. Help me to live in the spirit. Help me to possess my body in sanctification and honour. Help me to abstain from fornication. Help me to wait until marriage. Help me to live a life that pleases you. Give me strength to uphold the truths and principles in the book of life. In Jesus's name I pray,

Amen.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am queen.

Broken.

Siphosenkosi.